No Pill, No Recovery…
Almost 50% of veterinary consultations are associated with a prescription¹ and 1 out of 3 pet owners admit that they have struggled to give their pet a pill or capsule².
Ensure a successful pill intake in over 91% of cases!*
With ROYAL CANIN® PILL ASSIST™
- Available for cats and in two sizes for dogs; to suit small dogs and medium or large dogs
- Soft texture that can be easily moulded around most shapes of pills
- Adapted energy content (moderate calorie)
- Vitamins and Prebiotics
Watch Pill Assist in action!
You have also shared your own experiences with NEW PILL ASSIST™ Cat and we have created this film capturing all your feedback, click here to watch! Thank you for sharing!
Use our dedicated media pack to advertise PILL ASSIST™ on your social media platforms:
Download your media pack with dedicated digital and social media assets here.
For more information, click to download the following support materials:
- PILL ASSIST Launch Document
- FAQ Document
- Pill Assist Cat Product Detail Document
- Pill Assist Small Dog Product Detail Document
- Pill Assist Medium and Large Dog Product Detail Document
- Pill Assist Waiting Room Video
Or contact your Veterinary Business Manager.
*Pill Assist was shown to enable a daily pill acceptance in 91% of cases with cats, Royal Canin Internal Study 2019. 97% acceptance in medium and large dogs, 98% acceptance in small dogs, Royal Canin Internal Study 2018.
¹Banfield data, 2012
²Internal data, 2018 – Study carried out with 1800 pet owners in US, Internal study, 2019 – 111 cat owners answered in Japan.